Friday, May 8, 2009

Sol's Birthday Bash




I can't believe it but Sol is one! Life goes by so fast, I feel like I just had him. Sol actually turned one in March but my parents wanted to be there for the party so we had a belated party in April. On his real birthday I made him a dog cake, because his first words were BIG DOG, but it took hours so instead of slaving away again for this party we did a makeshift cake, as you can see by the candle-very makeshift... But he didnt seem to mind!


For the activities we had lots of games like face painting, a pinata, pin the tail on the rabbit and an easter egg hunt. In Hawaii people seem weary of games, I dont know if its just cause they are not used to it or people just dont want to move. But everytime I said "ok the next game is.." I felt like I was forcing people to run a marathon. I think the kids enjoyed it, but I dont know about the adults... But I still have hopes to bring games to Hawaii




Isnt she so sweet... look in the background I think I found one happy adult game goer! I hope you guys move here Jenny!




This is the only good picture we could get of the kids. I dont know how the professionals do it, kids just cant sit still!











Marni made the pinata, she is so creative!
















I dont know about the kids but I had a great time!

5 comments:

Marilee said...

You gave a great party!!! It was fun to be a part of it all. PS, look at my blog post. You are in it too!

*Laura* said...

Im glad you finally updated haha and the party looked like so much fun. Sol is the cutest!!

M&M!! said...

SOOO CUTE! how sad that i didnt even know that you had a baby and he is one! wow sooo awesome! congrats!

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف سيارات بالرياض

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض