Monday, June 30, 2008

Fort Lauderdale Beach This beach reminded me alot of Waikiki, it actually was quite nice compared to the other beaches we have gone to in the past. There was actually a tide that went in and out ane the bottom of the ocean was sandy not seaweedy.
I thought this was so cute, his little plumbers butt...just like that man who visited our utah apartment...

Sol took a nap after a quick dip in the ocean, he was so tired on the way over but refused to take a nap. As soon as we arrived at the beach the bright sun and ocean breeze put him right to sleep. I was afraid he might get burned lying out in the sun and there was no shade to be found so I covered him up with my clothes and his little beach hat.

Sol loved the ocean, he was mesmorized by the waves and shells beneath us. I was so proud of how brave he was, he is going to be my little surfer just like his daddy.





No comments: